Are you preparing for ASVAB?
Hikmah can help.
At Hikmah Learning we have experienced, professional instructors who get results. We can help you.
Why Hikmah Custom Learning Program?
Every single one of our instructors has a minimum of 2+ years of ASVAB Exam Prep experience of the exam of your choice.
NEVER WASTE A MINUTE with a Custom ASVAB Prep Program
Custom ASVAB Exam Prep program offers you the greatest course flexibility. The curriculum is designed specifically for you. Your needs and goals form the basis for your lessons. Time is never wasted since you study only what is appropriate for you. In addition, your lessons are scheduled at your convenience.
- Custom designed course
- Flexible Course Length: no long term commitments
- Lessons Scheduled at Your Convenience: instructors are available multiple time slots to accommodate to your schedule.
- Effective Learning from the Start
- Individually Paced Private Lessons: We tailor our services individually to provide our students with a unique learning experience. Every student at Hikmah receives help that is customized to their needs.
- Qualified, Experienced Instructors: in a wide array of subjects and topics to help you wherever you need.
We offer customized 1-1 tutoring to help you pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
ASVAB scores are used to determine if you are qualified to enlist in the military and to assign you to an appropriate career. ASVAB tests are designed to measure aptitudes in four domains: Verbal, Math, Science and Technical, and Spatial. ASVAB tutoring from Hikmah Learning is a customized experience consisting of upfront diagnosis of strengths and weaknesses, and a customized study plan.
All ASVAB tutoring is delivered by experienced, professional ASVAB tutors.
$40 per hour
Ways to Get a Discount at Hikmah:
- 8+ Discount (pay for at least 8 hours at one time)
- Family Discount
- Corporate Discount (ask how your company can receive a corporate rate with Hikmah)
- Semi-Private Lesson Discount (if you choose to take a lesson with another individual, then the rate is reduced per person)